Friday, February 6, 2009

We Have A Winner

Well...actually 2 winners. Tammy sent me an email with a picture...WAY TO STEP IT UP TAMMY!!! And Patti made a comment about how good she and her daughter Betty thought the Oreo Truffles were and I got them about the same time. So...our first contest will have two winners. Congrats to Tammy and Patti! I am going to post Tammy's since she was such a sweetie and sent a picture.Your copies of the magazine will go out on Monday.




Hi Cricket,
Today I used the cake mix cookie recipe from your fun new blog,
Wow these were super fast, easy and YUMMY!
I made them out of a Devil's Food cake mix. I added a little flair by turning them in to turtle cookies by adding some pecans and drizzling a little caramel on top. There a hit at our house and took only minutes to make a homemade treat....which any busy mom will appreciate!
Thanks for the awesome recipe Cricket!

No comments:

Post a Comment