Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Food Storage Sites



Hi Everyone.....not sure if you have noticed but along the right side there are a few sites listed for food storage. These are amazing ladies who have spent a lot of time putting together wonderful food storage sites that simply amaze me. I thought I had a great food store thing going on...nope...mine isn't even good let alone great. BUT...it can be and it will be.

There are many out there but these are some of my favorites. Check them out if you want some really good ideas, recipes and information. If you are just starting out, or even more advanced at food storage I'm sure you will find ideas you can use.

Marsh is going to be Food Storage Month at Cricket's Cafe. I will be posting recipes that use food storage, and helpful hints. If you know of other food storage sites that have helped you or have any hints or great recipes using food storage make sure to send them to me at cricketheffron@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment