Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Love This Dressing

Do you just love that pretty green Cilantro Dressing you get on your salads at those trendy Mexican restaurants? I do...In fact I could eat the Pork Salad at Cafe Rio EVERYDAY...and it has to have that creamy green dressing!


















I have tried a few of the knock off recipes and none compare to this one!


















Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing

1/2 cup Ranch dressing (I use light)


1 large jalapeno, seeded and ribs removed, and cut into 1-inch pieces

1 tomatillo, husk removed, cut into 8ths (that is the green rough tomato looking thing...LOL)

2 teaspoons lime juice

1/2 cup cilantro leaves, lightly packed

Combine everything in a blender and blend until smooth.

Makes about 3/4 cup dressing


I found this and many other wonderful recipes at "Bake Off Flunkie"









1 comment:

  1. Cricket -- I do love that dressing and so do my kids. Thanks for the recipe. Joni

    ReplyDelete