Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Awesome Breakfast Casserole


With the weather getting cooler and the hint of fall in the hair and the obvious Halloween decorations up in the stores my thoughts have turned to the holidays and colder weather. Both of those make me think about how we cook differently in the warm months. It seems we make more soups and stews and  yummy casseroles. They warm our bodies, give us extra fuel  and make our homes smell so inviting as they cook. I found this this wonderful recipe for a breakfast casserole that would be perfect for Christmas morning or any morning for that matter. A lazy Saturday or Sunday reading the paper and waiting for this to pop out of the oven sounds soooo nice to me! I found it on one of my favorite sites Our Best Bites

I love that you make it the night before and just put it in the oven the next morning.
I was going to copy the recipe onto my blog but they do such a great job with step-b-step instructions and photos. Just click on the link above and go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment