Monday, September 13, 2010

Apple Cider Spice Doughnuts











With a hint of Fall in the air, and Halloween decorations already in all of the stores my mind has turned to hot chocolate, hot apple cider, pumpkin pie and warm doughnuts. I just found the most wonderul recipe that has TWO of my favorites all in one!! Apple Cider Spice Doughnuts! Click on the words and you will be taken to this most wonderful recipe. And if you make some, come back and leave a comment so we all know how you like them...oh...and save me one please!

5 comments:

  1. This makes me hungry! Look at the cute hearts in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cricket...loving your blogs! Thanks for your invite and comments. My sisters both speak very highly of you. Thanks for being such a good friend to both Theresa and Regina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fabulous! Love this blog. thanks for telling me about.

    ReplyDelete