Friday, August 10, 2012

Chicken Berry Salad
















Sorry about the not so clear picture. Couldn't find my camera and had to use my phone.
I love this salad. It is fresh and light and just screams SUMMER!!....or Happy New Year!!

Summer Chicken Berry Salad

1-2 cups of your favorite salad greens on a plate.
1/2 cup cooked chicken. (I use more when making one for my husband or son).
1 cup mixed fresh berries. I had grapes, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
A sprinkle of nuts. I use whatever I have in the pantry. This time it was cashews.
Your favorite salad dressing.

 This salad really taste good with a raspberry vinaigrette, or a lemon poppy seed. But I have also used ranch, blue cheese and Italian.

I also like to add a sprinkle of shredded cheese, maybe some croutons...whatever you and your family want to add. I made this recently and got rave reviews from my gal pals!!

Add a fresh loaf of french bread and you have a feast.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    We've recently launched the site RecipesUS.com, where users can search through hundreds of thousands of recipes from American food sites and blogs. We noticed that you have a lot of delicious recipes on your blog and we would like to suggest you have a look at our site: http://www.recipesus.com/.

    If you want to add your food blog to the list and have your recipes indexed on RecipesUS.com, all you have to do is follow these instructions: http://www.recipesus.com/add-your-food-blog.

    Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!

    Kind regards,
    Senka
    RecipesUS.com, Hittarecept.se, Alldishes.co.uk, Todareceta.es, Touteslesrecettes.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! I'm definitely trying this sometime. Visiting from DebbieDoo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks de-lish!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete