Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Fever

Are you as tired of the cold weather and snow as I am? I know most of us don't really like to clean. OK, we love the results but not the actual cleaning part. Except in Spring...I love to open up the windows and clean all day. The fresh air, the clean smells after the house being closed up all winter. The sounds of the children in the neighborhood starting to play again. Yep....I love Spring and all that goes with it!!















Are you over the WINTER BLUES
















 and have a touch of SPRING FEVER?





















Ready to get rid of some things, open the windows and smell the fresh air, get organized, dust off the patio furniture and put away the snow blower...well ME TOO!!!

A friend of mine told me about this site with some really good helpful spring cleaning tips.

Go HERE to get your Spring On!!

3 comments:

  1. My husband and I were just talking about how very cold it is today. Spring has to be right around the corner right? That means I have to do spring cleaning?? Say what???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound great Cricket! I too love to spring clean. Awwww....:)

    ReplyDelete