Thursday, April 21, 2011

5 minute Pineapple Pie




This is an old post but thought it was worth reposting for Easter. This pie is light and ooooh so yummy. It's easy to make and would be a great dessert for your Easter dinner. Sorry no photo...but here is one of Lis instead. She is my step children's mom. She is the one that gave me the recipe. The only think I do differently is I add a  little cool whip to the top for a little garnish or I add a bit to the top of each slice as I serve it.


5 minute Pineapple Pie

2 graham cracker crusts
1 large cool whip
1 15oz crushed pineapple
1 8oz tidbits pineapple
1 can sweet condensed milk
14-16 squirts of lemon juice

Drain all the juice out of both cans of pineapple really good

Mix cool whip and milk together add pineapple lightly toss together
add the lemon juice squirts as you are stirring it will get stiffer pour into the two crusts can be eaten right away but better if put into the fridge for at an hour.

1 comment:

  1. YUM! When I was a little girl, Jello came out with pineapple flavored pudding. We loved it and for awhile pineapple pudding pie became the standard dessert at our house. I don't think that Jello makes the pudding anymore. It's too bad, because I remember it was really good, and I miss that kind of pie. I'll have to try this one! :)

    ReplyDelete